Windows 7 Deployments and Migrations
IT Directors and CIOs have recognized that traditional imaging and Microsoft-prescribed deployment methodologies are expensive and cumbersome.
Drivers are central to minimizing the costs and deployment times associated to Windows 7 deployments. Whether you are using Microsoft Systems Center, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit or any other third party deployment software, the challenges are the same.
- Finding the officially supported drivers for each make and model machine (and revisions of those models) is time consuming.
- Staging driver installation within the context of Microsoft Systems Center and other deployment software is challenging, time consuming and fraught with trial and error.
- Each manufacturer publishes driver updates further complicating the deployment staging processes.
Simplifying OS Image Deployment for the Enterprise
Drivers Headquarter’s Enterprise partners and APIs enable alternate deployment processes that:
- Simplify image creation
- Reduce image proliferation
- Minimize image size
- Minimize image deployment time
For Microsoft System Center shops, PC Drivers Headquaters' APIs have been implemented by ENGL in their new flagship product Driver Manager.